This is my second Petit Vour beauty box and I’m obsessed! I generally like receiving packages in the mail, so receiving this every month is fun and exciting, especially since it always has cruelty-free, green beauty products! The price point is fantastic ($15 is a steal!) and I love trying out different brands that I might not have heard back if it weren’t for Petit Vour. This month’s box had five products with the theme: Beauty School: Become Your Own Beauty Expert.
- Beauty Without Cruelty – Natural Eyeliner in Black (Retail Value: $18): While I don’t really wear eyeliner, I think this would be a great natural alternative for anyone looking for a good eyeliner pencil. My sister and my mom both wanted it as soon as they caught a glimpse of my beauty box! Plus, it is the full-size version of the product. 🙂
- Earth Body – Beauty Mask (Retail Value for Full Size: $34) – Who doesn’t love a good clay mask? It is a nutrient-rich mask made up of 13 different plant powders (including mangosteen, guava, and acai) and Moroccan Lava Clay that cleanses, exfoliates, and even removes makeup! It is Gluten Free, Vegan, and Non-GMO.
- Harvey Prince – Journey (Retail Value for Full Size: $55) – This fragrance is described as “exotic, awakening, and transformative.” It includes notes of Indonesian Clove Bud, Australian Sandalwood, Moroccan Rose, French Bergamot, Indian Tuberose, Japanese Orange Flower, Lebanese Cedarwood, Turkish Cyclamen, and South African Freesia. I’ve heard good things about Harvey Prince, so I’m excited to try this fragrance sample. Since switching to green beauty products, I haven’t found my HG perfume yet. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!
- Mi-Me – Tangerine Hydrating Lip Butter (Retail Value $5): Say goodbye to chapped lips! I believe this is also a full-size product and how cute is the little test-tube packaging? The actual lip butter package looks like my Silk Naturals lipstick. Ingredients: virgin organic coconut oil, shea butter, mango butter, avocado butter, tucuma butter, murumuru butter, cupuacu butter, candelilla wax, vitamin e & tangerine essential oil.
- Rosemira Organics – Sweet Coconut Body Butter (Retail for Full-Size: $22): This little body butter smells so yummy and sweet! According to the their website: “Raw Unrefined Coconut Oil is combined with Mango Butter and the sublime essential oils of Vanilla Bourbon and Sweet Orange.” It’s very moisturizing and I love the Sweet Orange oil scent.
I didn’t get make a post about July’s box, but that box was also amazing! I’ll have to do a separate post about it when I get a chance. I’m also curious about trying out other beauty subscription services like Goodebox and Vegan Cuts. Let me know if you subscribe to any of those services and what you think about them. Don’t forget to share your thoughts on Petit Vour’s August box!